Lr14 1.5V Battery Size C Dry Battery for Electronic Accessories
|FOB Price:||US $0.09-0.12 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1,000 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1,000 Pieces||US $0.09-0.12/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||50, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: lr14
- Nominal Voltage: 1.5V
- Recycling: Non-Recyclable
- Certification: CE, UL
- OEM: Yes
- Transport Package: Shrink/Blister
- Origin: China
- Charging Type: Non-rechargeable
- Battery Type: Zn/MnO2 Battery
- Size: N
- Packaging: Simple
- Trademark: EXC
- Specification: CE/ROHS/SGS/MSDS
- HS Code: 8506101200
Electrochemical System: Alkaline-Manganese Dioxide
Jacket: Adhesive Aluminum Foil
Nominal Voltage(V): 1.5V
Service Output: 80 Minutes
Dimensions(mm): Diameter11.5mm Height 30.2mm
Average Weight(g): 9.5g
Cross Reference: IEC LR1 "N" JIS SUM-5
Packing: 2PCS/Shrink, 50PCS/Inner box, 1, 200PCS/CTN, G. W.: 11.5Kgs, N. W.: 10.5Kgs, Measure: 25*19.5*14
12000000pcs/pieces per month
Why Choose us
1. each cells with high capacity of the limited size
2. with cells to make up a pack ,and between the cells,there is good quality match.which is achieved through strict control technics procedure.
3.shortcut delievery----we can supply you products within a week.
4.circumspect after service-- if there is quality problem,we can give you replacement
1. When using the application equipped with the battery, refer to the user's manual before usage.
2. Please read the specific charger manual before charging.
3. Charge time should not be longer than specified inthe manual.
4. When the cell is not charged after long exposure to the charger, discontinue charging.
5. Battery must be charged at operating temperature range 0 ~ 50°C.
6. Battery must be discharged at operating temperature range -20 ~ 75C.
7. Please check the positive(+) and negative(-) direction before packing.
8. When a lead plate or wire is connected to the cellfor packing, check out insulation not to short-circuit.
9. Battery must be stored separately.
10.Battery must be stored in a dry area with low temperature for long-term storage.
11.Do not place the battery in direct sunlight or heat.
12.Do not use the battery in high static energy environment where the protection device can be damaged.
13.When rust or smell is detected on first use, please return the product to the seller immediately.
14.The battery must be away from children or pets
15.When cell life span shortens after long usage, please exchange to new cells